Saturday, August 23, 2014

A Peek Inside - Painted Wall Hook


A couple of months ago I attended the State 4-H Home Ec School. This event is one of the highlights of my 4-H year and this year was no exception. I was in the track to learn about Interior Design. An instructor taught us a little bit about recycling old things into new things for the home and introduced this wall hook project. I was given an old oak drawer front. I painted it orange, attached the hooks to it and there it was - an old board turned into something nice and useful. Now I don't have to pay a small fortune to buy the same thing at Hobby Lobby. Sometimes recycling can be really great! And, I love having something so nice to put into my hope chest.

Respectfully submitted by Miss Abigail.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...